How to apply
Application procedure for individual candidates
If you are a candidate and would like to apply with us for an exam directly, there are several ways to do this:
Book online (the fastest and easiest way to book an exam at our centre)
You can apply and pay for an exam directly through this website. To do so, please click here and follow the steps. You can pay with a debit or a credit card which is registered in your name or in someone else's name.
Online enrolment procedure, step by step:
- Click on "Book online" (Quick links).
- Choose your exam.
- Choose the session from the drop-down menu.
Do not enrol if the session is full or if the online enrolment is closed.
- Click on "Add to cart"
- Click on "Checkout (4 Steps)"
- Step 1 of 4: fill in the form, tick the box and click on "Step 2"
Make sure to fill in the candidate's information where it asks for it. The bill to and delivery address should be the cardholder's details. We will not use this address for any correspondance.
- Step 2 of 4: Check your order and click on "Step 3"
- Step 3 of 4: We have now received your enrolment form. However, your enrolment is only complete if you continue with the payment. If you do not make a payment, your online order will be cancelled. Therefore, please read the information and click on "Step 4"
- Step 4 of 4: You now arrived at the BarclayCard payment website. Fill in the details and click on "Submit Payment". You will know straight away whether your payment was successful or not.
Within approximately 24 hours, you will then receive a confirmation e-mail from
with further information about your exam.
Pay directly at the centre
You can come to our centre and pay by cash or with a debit or credit card. We are open on Monday – Friday from 9am to 5.30pm. Click here for the address.
Download a registration form and send it to us with a cheque/postal order
If you apply before the closing entry date, you can download an application form, fill it in, print it out and post it to us with a cheque payable to “London Crest Open Centre”. Click here for the address.
Click here do download the individual registration form:
ESOL Individual Candidate Registration Form (word document)
Application procedure for preparation centres (schools)
If you are a preparation centre and would like to enter your students for an exam, please download a block registration form and e-mail it to us. Alternatively, you can fax or post it to us, please find our contact details here. Our exams administrator will then contact you by e-mail.
Click here to download the block registration form:
ESOL Preparation Centre Block Registration Form (word document)